69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Show Me Some Blog Lovin!

Before I get to showing the love to our blogs, I want to tell you about a fantastic way to show the love for a great cause.

Brenda at Primary Inspired has compiled $65.00 of resources from several contributors that you can purchase for $10.00 as a way to support the fight against Alzheimer's. Here's a little preview of what you can get. I've included my Sock Monkey themed Fry Word games packet for all 1,000 Fry words. Click on either pic to visit her blog and get more info. I hope you'll donate. 


Do you follow blogs through Google Friend Connect and Google Reader? I have....until now. Beginning July 1, they are silently riding off into the sunset. I'll miss that tally of how many followers I have, but I've found a much easier way to stalk my favorite blogs.

Bloglovin' is da bomb! It has an app for my iPhone and I think they are working on one for Androids. It is the easiest way ever to read blogs from my phone.

It was easy peasy to export all the blogs I follow through Google Reader. Click on the Bloglovin' button on the right of my blog, create an account, and sign up to receive regular updates each time I update my blog.

For more info and easy to follow directions for joining and exporting your list of your favorite blogs, visit The Brown Bag Teacher by clicking on the pic below.
Don't wait! Take a few minutes now and get signed up.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the Center Solutions Task Cards and Thinking Mats! Click {HERE} to enter!


No comments:

Post a Comment